Friday, January 28, 2011

A MUCH NEEDED SHOP UPDATE!

Happy Friday! woo-hoo, i'm looking forward to this much needed shop update!! it's been over a month since i've updated the shop and the clothes just keep piling up!

I am starting the new year with two new models. they both have the same name, Zoe! the first Zoe runs one of my favorite style blogs called Grand Theft Thrift. some of you might know her already! she puts together the cutest outfits all mostly vintage and bought at thrifts and spends literally under $20 to make it all happen! she also post different style shoots with several photographers that she works with. 

I was more then thrilled that she was going to model for me and she is seriously super sweet (all three s's). she also was such a delight to work with!

I love her style and she has such a great look. i also love the post she does of reconstructed vintage and her anime art which she does. she is a women of many talents! 












The 2nd Zoe is my Zoe! she will be modeling some of my more teen to early 20's vintage items; although these pieces are still for women of all ages!

Zoe did a great job for being her first modeling gig! i loved photographing her and seeing her in vintage! she wears it well. 





All 14 items will be hitting the SHOP through out this weekend, with more to come. once i have them up i will be linking them to the shop. it's been so long, i feel a little rusty..

oh and so sorry i was gone for a week! Misha LuLu headquarters was crazy this past week. i kept plopping myself on the couch every night. it was nice getting a decent sleep.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first two looks!! So cute!

    <3 Deanna

    of: http://barefootblogginglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH these look so so great! hehe, I am so happy with the outcome, and your zoe looks so beautiful! I regret so much not meeting her, but alas there will be time soon in the future! love this post gisela <3

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails