Sunday, January 9, 2011

CAN I GET THIS IN MY SIZE PLEASE

Happy Sunday all! i wanted to post my New Years Eve pictures tonight but i opted in giving myself more time to get this weeks vintage photographed and ready for a much needed shop update!

This week at Misha LuLu headquarters is going to be madness trying to get all the fall 11 samples done by this Friday! despite that i'm hoping to get back to a regular blog and shop update schedule once again. juggling work is definitely a discipline.


I've been collecting vintage for over 18 years now and have always kept my stash of kids vintage finds in storage. i never really have intended to sell kids vintage it was more about keeping it in my library. i have a vintage library that i keep for reference points, to look at construction and/or for fabric prints. as a designer vintage is a big source of inspiration. and as we all know all the greats before us have done it all in the sense of silhouettes but it's your own creative interpretation that makes it your own.  

With that said i am in love with this Mod vintage 1960's mini plaid dress. how cute is this and i just imagine the little girl who once wore this. i love the wooden trim buttons on the placket and the plaid color combo, just perfect!


This is definitely one of my favorite vintage kids finds hands down! now i just need to find the vintage adult version please...


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! i want one in my size also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!
    i always see lots of cute kid clothes that i wish i could hang onto until i have some of my own.

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails