Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WEEK IN PICTURES: HANGING WITH MY FRIENDS

Happy Tuesday! this week is a very hectic one for me, i'm trying to meet deadlines at work 40 + samples to make in a matter of a few days and then coming home exhausted; so i'm mustering the little bit of energy to not get behind on le blog and le shop.

i've realized i have not done a Week In Pictures post in ages! which past examples of some are HERE and HERE and is something i've blogged on since the inception of my blog and traditionally wanted it to be part of it on a weekly basis.

so i'm going to be catching up on them and will be doing "past" Week In Pictures since I took the pictures in mind for a post.

this weekend my intention was to blog on Renegade, but I got caught up just having fun with my friends and did not chronicle it like i wanted to. i did buy an amazing necklace which i can't wait to show off and have now added this shop to my favourites on Etsy!

here are just a few from my Sunday outing, I wanted to show off my lovely friends; i feels so blessed to have met them in a vast city like L.A.!

GAL PALS

Jen and I had matching Strips, very Americana...

GAL PALS

went for some boba tea in China Town..

CHINA TOWN

the best Matcha Green Tea Boba!

BOBA TEA

i had a good time discovering new artist and crafters at Renegade, i wanted to buy so much art, really would love one day to splurge on art..

RENEGADE

my love of old buildings

ABANDONED BUILDING



back hopefully tomorrow if i'm not beat!


BELLA VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails