Sunday, November 29, 2009

WEEK IN PICTURES: THANKSGIVING IN VEGAS


THANKSGIVING 09


woah i've been out of touch since wednesday..i took off to my moms who lives in Vegas on a thursday road trip...my plan was to do a little work at my moms but i was having too much fun, eating allot of great home cooked meals and just spending much needed time off with my family..


i got home safe and escaped a crazy traffic jam coming back from Vegas to L.A. by leaving at 6 a.m. this morning..now it's time to get back on track and get back on a balanced work schedule with both my full time job and bella.


plans are to get the store stocked this week in time for Christmas for both set price Vintage on Etsy and auction set prices on Ebay as well as D.I.Y.'s post on le blog and Christmas ornaments crafts with my Zoe..


for this week in pictures i am posting pictures from my road trip to vegas..i noticed i took none of the hotels and vegas itself but most were of the mountains and desert it's what caught my eye...


5 a.m. start..need me my venti starbucks..
THANKSGIVING 09


the sunrise in the desert is breathtaking..shots taken from the car does not give it justice..
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09


sign, signs and more signs...
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09


wonder there this road takes you to?
THANKSGIVING 09


worlds largest thermometer in baker california
THANKSGIVING 09


you really feel you can reach out and touch the mountains and they look like a painting..beautiful
THANKSGIVING 09


crazy ride in vegas
THANKSGIVING 09


going to the mountain to play in the snow..
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09


Zoe doing snow angels...if i wasn't dying of how excruciating cold it was i would of joined in :)
THANKSGIVING 09
THANKSGIVING 09


these paws were so cool and scary at the same time...their was big prints small prints which i feel were a pack of wolfs..
THANKSGIVING 09


like how you see the moon in this shot
THANKSGIVING 09


i noticed i barely took family pictures and any of myself..i was having a whole lotta fun though..


i also made this a buying trip and have tons of great new vintage to post..also scored big at the thrifts along with my Mister..he scored big too! will share our finds tomorrow..till then


~bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails