Monday, July 5, 2010

OUTFIT POST: BIRTHDAY DRESS

OUTFIT POST: GRUNGY FLORALS

Happy Monday! it's my birthday Monday, i turn the big 33! i have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure i'm really in my 30's! the years have gone by so quickly and well i don't feel like i'm in my 30's at all; BUT i do see the difference in my way of thinking and i guess that's what you call maturity...ummm and i LIKE it! i am one of the worlds biggest goof balls, just ask Zoe and my friends; so that's why i feel like a big kid at times...

i just want to thank you ALL who have left such great comments and Birthday wishes on my Facebook..it's nice to know how blessed i am with such great family and friends + new found friends! again THANK you all, it means allot!

OUTFIT POST: GRUNGY FLORALS

i'm going back to my teenage roots with this outfit, just missing my combat boots which i have fixing at the shoe doctor..they are my original pair from 1994! glad i kept them, goes to show their craftsman-ship because i beat those boots up pretty well..

OUTFIT POST: GRUNGY FLORALS
OUTFIT POST: GRUNGY FLORALS

floral dress: 90's vintage
hat: forever 21
sandals: urban outfitters
pendant necklace: 70's vintage

OUTFIT POST: GRUNGY FLORALS

my intention was to have the blog posted before my friend Gloria picked me up for sushi, i'm back and i'm stuffed..i have had such a great birthday weekend with good friends! time to relax and head to bed...


it's back to the grind tomorrow~


BELLA VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails