Monday, March 8, 2010

UMM HURRY UP MOM.....


Zo modeling for me..

i loved this picture of Zo..she's such a trooper always helping me set up for photo-shoots and the endless buying trips..i CAN'T wait till the day she will be modeling for me..i think in about a year she will when she's 14..she's already taller then me at a whopping 5 ft 3...she's 12 years old..she will be helping model my vintage scarfs though, but that's not to big of a deal for her since it's only the use of her neck..i think she'll do good..can't wait!

i'm starting this week hitting the floor running, just truly trying my hardest to get ahead..i finally worked out all the quirks to my eBay listings and have a few pieces up right now with much more coming this week..go check it out HERE for some great deals since i'm just re-launching eBay right now and you gals are yet to find me...

ok back to work for me hope you all have a great night!

~bella

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie! xo

    this is my favorite age for girls. i volunteer with 10-17 year olds in the summer and the 11 and 12 years olds are always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails