Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A LITTLE INTERMISSION....


my computer has done it again, it has chosen to shut down on me...yet again there is another hump to get over and the post and updates needless to say will be slow this week..

i should be back on-line by this weekend and since my Zoe is leaving to Grandma's for spring break next week i will be cramming in lots of work to catch up from last and this week lost time..

i am also in the middle of tweaking the blog as you can tell, so my logo and all material should be centered and looking good soon..it's just one of those weeks..

thanks guys, i'll hopefully do a small post tonight.

~bella

1 comment:

  1. The blog is looking great! I'm off to add a link to it on mine right now. xo.

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails