Monday, March 1, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS...



the monday blues hit me today. i was having a very good weekend, enjoyed Zoe and I's chick night on friday, i was also really thrilled to be advancing on finally getting our eBay auctions up by sunday..i had just a bit more html to tweak posted all pics and item descriptions and celebrated with a thai food break with me boyfriend sunday afternoon..then when i had two more items to go, my computer slowed, i shut down, restarted and then POUF all gone!

i literally screamed nooooooo, cried, pulled my self together, then said a little prayer and started all over again. so here i go again, auctions will be going up friday if all goes as planned..

so on this Monday blues...the following randomness made the day...

always love me some Ramones to bop my little head too

THERAMONES

The Descendents to sing along too and relieve some pent up fustration

THE DESCENDENTS

some Etsy love my list keeps growing..also enjoy discovering new stores...

these are definitely a spring / summer staple i want in my closet
ETSY
[source]

ETSY
[source]

i can only dream of getting the Miu Miu clogs this season so i'm on the hunt for vintage ones
ETSY
[SOURCE]


i saw these riding boots..too bad they are not my size, great color and great heel
ETSY
[SOURCE]

who doesn't love vintage wooden box's with horses on them
ETSY
[SOURCE]

vintage lucite jewelry is one of my favorite, some lucite jewelry and box's are worth lots of money depending who they were made by... love over-sized rings, this ones great
ETSY
[SOURCE]

i will be getting this headband, i saw in n.e.e.t. magazine which came out today, love that magazine..hooray for independent crafters, artist & designers..
ETSY
[source]

i really want to start a collection of plushies..
ETSY
[source]

the Miu Miu editorial is amazing like always, mile long legs with awesome shoes, inspiring..oh and the clothes..jeez
MIU MIU SPRING 10
MIU MIU SPRING 10
MIU MIU SPRING 10


xoxo~bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails