Thursday, November 11, 2010

LIGHT AND SHADOWS

LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9

Happy Thursday All! i'm not a professional photographer and i haven't taken any classes, although it's on my list of "wants to", but i LOVE photography and LOVE taking photos. so in my self taught stages i like experimenting with light, shadows and colors and want to take the opportunity to do so in my "outfit post" and really all my post! 

on this gorgeous a.m. day the sun was fully at it's peak and i spotted this brick wall. if i could have a brick wall in my home i would, i love the texture and it's rustic look. 


LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9

i also like how this brick wall had it's traditional red color and the other half was it's raw color. the contrast between the light and shadows; yay perspective captured! so tricky in self taken photos. i did not intend to have so much shadowing on my face, but i see how just the way you tilt your body is how much of the light  falls on you. it's all fun for me.

LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9

one thing about my style is that i'm pretty much all over the place. i consider myself eclectic and don't necessarily like to stick to one type of style. i've pretty much always been that way and like experimenting with all types of clothing. that's how i also see my SHOP. i like to carry every era, every type of clothing style, it's where my eye goes. primarily i've always had something vintage on as far back as 14 years old, but i love modern clean lined clothes too. i just can't stick to liking one type of style, it's just not me. i know i'll have to refine that once i start my own line. i've been thinking about it allot, it's a hard thing because you do have to think about your customer too.


LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9


LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9

TOP: mineral wash shirt Urban Outfitters, Tank H&M
SKIRT: 90's max mara, old from my closet
ACCESSORIES: ring necklace F21, silver cuff bracelet gift
SHOES: western type clogs, Vince Camuto


LIGHT & SHADOW: OUTFIT POST 11-9 


wishing you a lovely afternoon!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails