Sunday, June 14, 2009

QUIET HOUSE

it's been quite a week for me. my best friend came into town from Miami and i got to have the pleasure of her company for ten days. it was hard parting, it's been a whole year since i saw her last and her beautiful daughter whom i consider to be my niece. along with them went my daughter to spend summer in Miami with her father, freinds and family. so today was my first day alone in a very quiet home. the silence saddens me because i miss them already dearly.



i also got sick this last Wednesday so i've been battling this cold all along trying to push myself to show her California as much as possible. we had such a good time!



goin to Au Revoir Simone concert


we look so angry........

i spent today sleeping in my full eight hours, but staying in bed resting my bones watching lots of netflix...it felt good being lazy! i watched my favorite Audrey Hepburn film with the great Peter O'toole in How To Steal A Million. her outfits are AMAZING all courtesy of Givenchy and Cartier.













the Mod pieces are my favorite. the hats, glasses and clean lines on the classic outfits SO great. and the cars that both she and O'toole drive, i want them both! to bad classic cars need so much care or i would own a lot full. "pout"






Source:
Dr.Macro's.info, imb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails