Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS....

Is to go back in time! the 1960's to be exact. my three favorite vintage era's that i would go in a time machine for is the 20's, 60's & 70's. all era's are pretty much awesome but if i were only able to choose three those are it. so much design innovation went into those years as well as my favorite fabric prints. 

These are my time machine wants, replica's just don't do it for me except in clothes..:


Either one of these in my kitchen. although i have a feeling Zoe would want the pink, but yellow is one of my favorite Mod colors in furniture!


The rounded floral seat cat and all. and isn't that swing seat in the corner amazing!


This living room! especially because of the skylight and it's flowy colors.


This ad is the best! pretty much what Mod space age design was all about. i just want the simple yet gorgeous dresses, glasses and helmet.


Ok have these Ray Bans ever been re-made? They have to but again would love this vintage pair.


I want all three patterns, oh especially the plaid ones. looks like i'm on a searching mission for them. i just might run into a pair, thrifting..if only.


Any cool vintage Christmas wants are your list? please do share link if you like!







source: 1960's Ad book






1 comment:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/60091646/vintage-50s-jonathan-logan-black-velvet

    i've really been wanting this, but i couldn't even bring myself to put it on my christmas wishlist. you don't get to wear black velvet here much. (smile)

    My big hunt for the last 2 years has been for the perfect vintage nativity. Or even handmade and not vintage. Why is the perfect one so hard to find??

    ~Michele
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chelebert12

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails