Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OUTFIT POST: SOUTHWESTERN ELEMENTS

Happy Tuesday! hope you all had a joyous Labor Day, I sure did and my weekend continues having taken through Wednesday off to get Zoe set for school.

OUTFIT POST: WIMBO APPAREL

I finally got my lovely assistant Zoe back to be my photographer for my outfit post. I can't remember when I wore a raglan last it always throws me back to my kiddo days when I wore all the ironed on designs.

My friend Agung will soon be launching his line of t-shirts called Wimbo Design. the t-shirt line consist of hand drawn art designs all designed by him. I was able to get this one I fell in love with when I saw it as a concept first and as soon as I saw it I had to get it since it contains all the south-western elements that I love. it's really neat to see his designs come alive on silk screen and he has so many more designs i'm wanting; can't wait to be able to share them with you.

OUTFIT POST: WIMBO APPAREL

OUTFIT POST: WIMBO APPAREL

OUTFIT POST: WIMBO APPAREL

OUTFIT POST: WIMBO APPAREL

T-Shirt: Wimbo Design
Jeans: Gap
Plats: Nine West
Necklace: Trixy Designs
Glasses: 70's Vintage


Go check out his blog at wimboapparel.blogspot.com. he shares his other designs on other folks wearing it.

I'm off to enjoy a nice breakfast with Zoe...



BELLA VINTAGE

1 comment:

  1. che che che cherry bomb!!!! you look awesome as always!!! \m/

    ReplyDelete

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails