Thursday, June 3, 2010

COMPLETE RANDOMNESS

when on my search for either inspiration, motivation, research or just plain ole blog surfing i come across tons of pictures i love..i save them with no intention but to admire them and i find myself in a sea of folders with countless pictures i have downloaded..so with that said i will time to time unload all these pretty pictures and basically create a blog of randomness..the name saids it all..i will try to credit the pictures as best as possible but please if you see something incorrect or not given proper credit let me know..thanks.


awesome capes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love me my vintage photos
Photobucket

i heart Corbis photography
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

city life
Photobucket


night

BELLA VINTAGE


source: corbis, we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails