Tuesday, February 9, 2010

YAY! I'M BACK ON LINE...


i am so happy to be back on line again! it's been almost a whole month since i have been able to check e-mails, do updates and all together be able to work on my computer..fortunately i was able to salvage my pictures and some accounting files before i had to start over again and wipe out my computer and start from scratch! i wasn't able to retrieve all BUT i'm so so glad i was able to save my pictures though..if i only would of been backing up to an external hard drive this whole time i would have not lost half my files..LESSON learned in a bad way and a warning to you all to back up your files!

now it's catching up time, much needed blogging and shop updates..sleepless nights are in order this weekend so we can get back on track for bella!

i'll be back tomorrow for my first blog update and i'm all smiles!!

~bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails