Monday, May 3, 2010

VINTAGE 90's TAKE OVER!

happy Monday all! this weeks vintage is a 90's take over..this vintage era was my era, so it's crazy to think that the clothes i wore in junior high/high school is the vintage that is trendy now..woah i'm sure you gals in your 30's may have the same thoughts on this...but with that said i did love my era because my high school staple was the vintage baby doll dress with tight's (i had several pairs of the 3" inch black stripe with another solid color) and combat boots with my box bag..who remembers those? i did love what we wore but i have to say i'm liking the florals more now then i did then..

i also gave allot of my vintage away, loads of baby doll dress's, crop tops and tight little league tee's...if i new then what i know now i would of stored all that UP to bring it out NOW for the shop...who new?! i do still have a few items that are mine from the 80's and shirts and baby dolls i wore in the 90's in my storage..so hard to let those go..i'll have to do a show and tell soon, aww nostalgia down memory lane..

well the shoot this week was with my lovely model Sarah..she totally looked like the California girl in the late 80's to me, the one that hung out at the beach and got those amazing gold streaks in her hair...the vintage is complete 90's floral's, to be in the SHOP by Thursday all in between moving into our new place..

BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE
BELLA VINTAGE

20 more items to come this weekend if my move permits..click HERE to shop!

night~



BELLA VINTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SO appreciate you taking time to leave a comment! i look forward to growing the blog and making new cyber friendships here. i love learning about new blogs & business's so please do leave a link to yours!

Warm Regards,

Gisela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails